Home > Tips for getting pregnant
Getting pregnant is not always a straightforward process. Some couples find that they have been trying for a while and nothing has happened.
When people find is difficult to conceive, they usually go to their doctor. They are then given fertility treatment which can be expensive and invasive.
This site is going to give you some pointers to try out before you see the doctor. You may have tried them, but there may be some things might not have crossed your mind. This one thing could make all the difference.
1. You need to take folic acid and other vitamins to help boost your chances of a healthy pregnancy.
2. You also need to chart your ovulation times. You usually ovulate 10-16 days before your next period.
3. Make a note of when your period starts each month. This will help you know your ovulation times.
4. Try and get hold of some red raspberry leaf which can balance your hormones.
5. Lady's mantle can also regulate your cycle and help with the lining of the womb to help the fertilized egg implant.
6. Also when you are trying to conceive you need your partner to check that everything is fine with him.
To read about gestational diabetes, click here.
1. Taking vitamin B12 and Zinc will help boost your sperm count.
2. Taking ginseng can help as it boosts your energy. It also helps with sexual dysfunction.
3. Wear loose fitting underwear, heat can have an adverse effect on sperm quality.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Eat plenty of antioxidant rich foods. (blueberries, spinach.)
Blood pressure is also important in pregnancy. Click here to find out
1. Before you decide to get pregnant you need to make sure that you are at a healthy weight and eating well. This means cutting out all the junk food and following a healthy eating plan.
2. You also need to exercise regularly. 20 minutes walk, 2 or 3 times a week can make all the difference. Try to do 10 minutes walk a day at least. Make sure that you incorporate it into your daily routine.
3. If you are smoking and/or taking recreational drugs you need to stop.
4. Cut down on drinking alcohol.
5. Most couples conceive within a year of trying. If you don't, see your doctor.
6. Also see your doctor if you are over 35 and haven't conceived within 6 months.
7. Cut down on coffee.
8. Drink Aloe Vera to help with your nutrition intake.
9. Also take the Peruvian herb Maca to help boost your fertility.
I know that if you have been trying to conceive for a while, you can feel frustrated and stressed with the whole thing.
However taking up meditation, yoga or Pilates can help. What it does is help you manage your stress levels and increases your ability to cope.
It may well have a positive effect on your body.
Click here to read about pre-eclampsia
So trying to conceive should be that little bit easier with all these pointers.
However don't let it become a chore as it can put a strain on your relationship.
Remember that having fun and enjoying being with each other is the key.
I will look for some more tips for getting pregnant.
I hope that it happens for all of us soon and I shall be looking for more information that I can pass on.
Find out more about weight loss
Read here for more tips on weight loss.
Free e-book on healthy living for all my subscribers.
Just fill in the form below and receive it in your inbox today.